Thu 09 April 2015
The problem I faced is a friend sharing photos only on facebook. The problem could have been on other web platform offering the ability to share medias such as photos and videos. The solution I found is to use the kipi-plugin included in my favourite photo manager.
To import/export media from/to facebook, the procedure is the following, and for other platforms it may be very similar:
- open a web browser and log in facebook
- open your photos manager with kipi-plugins
- activate the facebook import/export plugin (may already be done)
- open the facebook importer
- click on the change account button
- quickly copy the URL of the new open tab in your web browser (the page may be refreshed and thus the URL changed)
- paste this URL into your plugin window
The rest is straighforward.
Related articles (or not):