Mon 28 October 2013
I have some troubleshoot installing one of my prefered web search engine yacy . My best advise would be to install in on a debian running computer. The package is OK, the default configuration run well, and you just start is as every other service
- start it with service yacy start
- update your running level configuration with `update-rc.d <http://www.unix.com/man-page/All/8/update-rc.d/>`__
- access other configurations with dpkg-reconfigure yacy and by accessing http://localhost:8090 with your prefered web browser
- if running on remote computer, you must first set admin passord (dpkg-reconfigure is your friend) before modifying configuration through the web interface .
Yes I use a nice because I don’t want my computer to prioritise a non interactive process while I’m using it.
Wouaa! it’s the first time zemanta plugin propose my related articles that was writen by me. I won’t put them in the related article section as link to them are already present in this article.
Related articles (or not):
- udev, systemd, laptop, power management and backlight brightness
- berry pie cooked with rasp: init
- awesome global shortcut
- quick and easy calendar
- search engine part II